Tournament Director at the Fields: Heath Cullom 2563022194
Please plan a Alabama BPA schedule because in 2019 space will be limited. Here are a few things when your team plays at home and supports the local BPA program!
Travel request need to be emailed to Dee Black on Monday or before the schedule is posted. Pool play schedule is generally posted by Tuesday night 9pm/or wed morning and check back on Thursday night at 9pm for any changes at www.bpaal.com
Park Directions, Park director’s cell phone #’s and all tournament info is posted on the schedule at www.bpaal.com
If team moms or assistant coaches want tournament update each week have them click on “Notifications” when the schedule is posted.
1. Bring a folder with copies of birth certificates and a copy of insurance to the director at the fields for check in.
2. Please pick up your games baseballs from the director at the fields.
3. 3 Free coaches passes must sign in at the gate.
4. Signing up for events is simple to do, just click on “register” to enter 2-3-4-5 events and plan a local BPA schedule. Then log on your BPA Tourney Machine managers menu and look for “Registration Balance”. With online payment by Monday night 9pm your team will receive 6 Leather High Quality baseballs. Payment with check/cash or payments at the fields please consult Dee Black.
5. BPA team trailer will be at some events. Check with Randy and Dianna for special orders!
Look us up on Facebook at Dee Black or Alabama BPA
Twitter: Deeblacktournys or #deeblackbpa
Thank you & remember: “Go BPA”
256-710-2388 or email@example.com