CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFO...
Daily admission gets you into any of our sites and games for the entire day!
$6 Per Adult, Per Day
$4 Per Student, Per Day
Children 5 and Under are FREE
• 3rd Grade Boys will play on a 10’ high rim with a 12' free throw line. All other grades/levels will play on a 10’ high rim with a 15' free throw line.
• 3rd Grade Boys will use a 27.5" basketball. All other grades will use a 28.5” basketball, except 8th grade boys will use an official size 29.5” basketball.
• Each game will consist of two 20 minutes halves with a running clock. Clock stops on all timeouts, injuries and all dead balls during the last 1 minute of each half.
• Halftime 4 minutes
• Each team must provide an adult volunteer for the score book or clock.
Full Court Pressing:
• No Full Court Press at 3rd Grade boys until the last 30 seconds of the game if score differential is less than 10 points.
• Full court pressing is allowed at all other grades and levels to a 20 point lead.
• Each team will receive 1 full 60 second time out and 1 – 30 second time out per half, no carryover to the second half or overtime.
• The first OT will be two minutes, with the clock stopping on all timeouts, injuries and all dead balls in the last minute of overtime.
• If the game remains tied after the first overtime, the 2nd overtime will be sudden death 2-minute overtime, with the clock stopping on all timeouts, injuries and all dead balls in the last minute of sudden death overtime. The first team to score wins. All subsequent Overtimes will be sudden death.
• Each team gets one 1 full 60 second timeout in each OT period; no carryover.
Standings / Tie Breakers:
• 2-Way Ties are broken by head-to-head game results.
• 3-Way Tie-Breakers: (When you move down to the next tie-breaker, the previous one drops off and will no longer be used)
2.) Head to Head
3.) Point Differential (20 point maximum)
4.) Total Points Allowed